Friday, September 5, 2008

Missing out on my first Mardi Gras was a low in my year.




I moved to Iowa in JANUARY! Yes I did. The snow was thick and everywhere. However, the weather seemed like a beautiful scenery change and I adjusted quickly, but missing Mardi Gras was difficult. This is one of Christian and I's favorite memories of Mardi Gras. Walking in the St. Ann's parade on Mardi Gras day is one of the greatest expereinces in the world. We planned our costumes with friends for weeks and even got some pointers from some real Mardi Gras Indians. These memories are always what will make New Orleans forever in my heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Updates me on your life in the West. You are so brave honey. I am so proud of you and Christian. Love you both. Good luck always. Keep the updates coming....

Anonymous said...

clfpugs- It's me...Chantel (FYI)

C Q Scafidi said...

Dear Aimee:

Your blog is incredible. It is so professional. I need help with my website, maybe you could help me. Anyway, it was great to catch up on what you have been doing. We miss you so much down here. Come visit soon.

Love you,
C Q