Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Books of Inspiration that I really want right Now!

I am interested in a lot of things and nothing is more exciting to me that a new book about something I am interested in. Usually I keep a running list of all of the books I want to get at some point and i have decided to start a list here.

1. Sew U - Home Stretch, the guide to sewing knit fabrics.



I own the first Sew U, which I enjoy, however she does kind of make sewing seem like rocket science. But knits are what I really like to wear and it would be nice to get all of her helpful hints from the years of practice.

2. The Eight Human Talents: Restore the Balance and Serenity Within You with Kundalini Yoga


Gurmukh is the writer or this book and I use one of her DVD's for my yoga practice. She is wonderful; completely calming, motivating, radiant, and it is impossible to believe that she is almost 70 years old. Kundalini Yoga is not called the fountain of youth for nothing.

3. Making Artisan Cheese: Fifty Fine Cheeses That You Can Make In Your Own Kitchen



I really want to start making some cheeses. We have a farmer's market in our town and I really think they could use the addition of a vendor who sold homemade cheeses. I would love to learn more about that.

4. Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-Room Guide to Creating a Home That Makes You Happy



Enough Said

Well that is the list right now, but I am sure I will have more soon.

No comments: