Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Best Find for Wintry Weather.... MOOV BOOTS



I am obsessed and have to have these before they become the next "Ugg's". Moov Boots are just as comfortable as Uggs because they are lined with fur on the inside, however the outside is waterproof like a wellie. You can learn all about the boots at www.moovculture.com. Personally I want the mid-calf Rider's because they look like they would go with everything. Please cupid hear my valentine's wish, christmas and my birthday have passed and no Moovs yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you want me to email your valentine?
Hehe.

Love you, we missed you the other night but you were not missing much(except us)! Movie was LAME... maybe not even rent worthy.

Something sweet sounds amazing. Do you want to get coffee sometime in the next couple weeks. When our lives slow down... as if the would...

Emily said...

these are really adorable. i haven't seen them before.

xo

Emily

wideopenspaces.squarespace.com