Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another Great New Orleans Find...that I can get Delivered.

It is getting cold here, blah! And if you are like me at all, you like to get geared up for whatever comes your way. For winter however, it always seems like a struggle to find warm clothing, and what better way for fighting the cold than fabulous sweaters. LIA MOLLY is my new amazing discovery for the cutest sweaters I have seen and best of all they come from a New Orleans designer. If you love Anthropologie and all of its romantic girlie charm than you will love Lia Molly's style, she even has a line of children's sweaters at Anthropologie exclusively. As stated on her website www.liamolly.com, "Lia Molly is a sweater collection deeply rooted in the art of knitting." I have never found myself gravitating towards knitting, maybe because I don't like doing intricate work with my fingers and hands, but I would rather let the experts do it, and that is just what Lia Molly does. Check out a few of her pieces.

">





Well If you are looking for Christmas present ideas, I will take any of the above, but i hope you enjoy this great discovery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

O friend. I want all of these, plus I can just see you in all of them.

I miss you, do you want to meet up at the bakery on Saturday morning? Bad coffee and a over-sugared breakfast treat plus two sticky but insanely-excited-to-see-you kids... that's my kind of morning!

Give me a call or I'll give you one.

It was good to wave at you yesterday.