Monday, June 8, 2009

Uncle C.Q. and Time Couriers are featured on the Writing Porch


My favorite Uncle/ non Uncle C.Q. (Quint) was recently featured on the popular blog the writing porch after he was the recipient of the AmazonClicks Authors’ Choice Award for March 2009. In the interview J. Louise Larson asked C.Q. questions about his book, "Time Couriers", but mostly how he actually goes about writing and implementing his creative process. He gives great advice to emergent authors and also entails some of his favorite reading, which I am sure took some narrowing down. Click on the above link to read the interview in it's entirety and discover a little more about the fascinating and wonderful, C.Q. Scafidi.

2 comments:

CQScafidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CQScafidi said...

Dear Aimee,
I just wanted to say thank you for featuring me on your wonderful blog. I will send out the link to my over 5000 online friends on FB, Myspace and Twitter to check out your blog. Thank you so much for the kind words of support for my new novel, Time Couriers,
Love you,
CQ