Monday, June 1, 2009

Monk's House of Ale, Sioux Falls



I just want to keep my friends and family updated that I do, in fact, do more with my life than work, eat, sleep, and do yoga. Yesterday, Christian and I ventured to Sioux Falls to check out Monk's House of Ale, located at 420 E. 8th Street. Monk's was voted one of the top 100 places to have a beer in the country by Imbibe magazine and it did not disapoint. Besides, having what seems to be an endless supply of beers on tap and in the bottle, they have a great decked patio for enjoying the weather and a cold brew. An added plus, one of the bartenders has the most beautiful Great Danes ever that seems to be a steady patron, providing endless attention for those who love to pet. I tried the Mikkeller IPA in the bottle and I seriously think it is my new favorite beer. Great Find all around.

No comments: